>

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Random Happenings



Well, it’s here! Summer vacation has arrived; school is out!

Let the randomness begin...
(and as always, if grammar and spelling are important to you, hit the back button now)

 I know this should be incredibly exciting to me, I act all excited, giddy even, as the day approaches but I have a confession: I have major anxiety when school finally draws to a close and I have NOTHING to do. S knows it’s coming; I get very snippy and start arguments for no reason; cry at the drop of hat and have MAJOR mood swings. It’s like having PMS for a month. My.Poor.Husband. this is why for the last 3 years I have applied to work during the month of June and I LOVE it, the people are super nice, fun and teach me so much while I'm there, and they also provide the perfect transition for me as I journey toward having 5 weeks off. You all know who you are. I AM SO THANKFUL!!!!!

 I was unaware that the fattest cat in the world lived in my city; his name is Moose and he weighs like 25 pounds. He lives in a loft downtown, I have no idea how he got up the stairs because he obviously doesn't walk up stairs. This picture doesn't really do Moose justice, but trust me, this is one HUGE cat!


Have you ever genuinely sent a ridiculous auto correct text message? I did a few weeks ago. My friend Sarah Beth had been talking about this show "Duck Dynasty" on A&E. I happen to turn on the TV while it was on, I was so excited that I had to tell her that I was watching; this is what happened:
I laughed really hard. Maybe you just had to be there!

Every night before I go to bed I get Chevy's dog bed out for him to sleep on, I usually lock everything up before I do this, but the other night I got the routine out of order; Chevy's bed was in place and I put Chevy in our room before I remembered to lock up, Seth was still up and my little opportunistic puppy took advantage of the situation. I had to share the picture because I think he is precious, and the best dog EVER born.

2 comments:

  1. I've decided that I need to meet Chevy. Soon. Also I would like some jam. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like jam also. I really don't understand how you handle teaching so well. You must truly be born for it! After teaching VBS all week I've come home exhausted and taken (took?- too tired to care) a nap every day. Then last night I told M that I wanted to cry at the thought of having to go in today. Luckily, I got a nasty stomach bug at around 5 am. It's bad when you would rather be sick than deal with a room full of children.

    ReplyDelete